Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Tribe Hospitality is a 7 years old hospitality business with 8 business units/ branded outlets and over 120 employees. We primarily operate in the premium dining segment within HCMC across a number of different cuisines and beverage-led concepts including iconic The Racha Room, Stoker Woodfired Grill, and Firkin to name a few.
To keep up with our growth and ensure we are positioned for the future we seek to find a business leader who is driven by the challenge and committed to providing solutions through adopting and executing best in class business systems and a sense of strong teamwork and employee engagement.
What do you need:
• Guest experience and service focus outcomes with the ability to develop and sustain productive guest relationships driving loyalty and customer satisfaction
• Ability to drive a strong and positive employee culture built on mutual respect and behavior that is welcoming, encouraging, and inclusive
• Extensive experience in multi-venue management, including yielding strategies and inventory management
• Ability to analyze, interpret and produce meaningful business solutions and strategies
• Proficiency in financial administration controls, budgeting, forecasting, and profit & loss reporting
• Ability to communicate and articulate in an effective manner at all levels
• Provide a professional level of reporting to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis and hit KPIs attached to the role.
• Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
• Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s plans and programs.
• Analyze and make a recommendation on the impact of long-range growth initiatives, planning, and introduction of new strategies and regulatory actions.
• Develop credibility and authority for the finance leadership team by providing accurate analysis of budgets, reports and financial trends, and operational procedures in order to assist the BOD and senior executive team.
• Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization that will improve the operational and financial effectiveness of the company.
• Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
• Provide expert financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
• Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
• Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization; specifically relating to the evaluation of potential mergers, acquisitions, or partnerships.
• Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
• Work with the finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
• Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice on contracts, negotiations, or business deals that the corporation may enter into.
• Evaluate the company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase in operating efficiencies.
• Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior executive team and all members of staff.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven experience in General Management or in other managerial positions
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
• MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
This position is offering a level of remuneration in line with experience with good benefits and potentially the ability to participate in future equity arrangements after a period of time with the business.