Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for Group administrative HR duties including but not limited to arrangement for business travel and accommodation, expense claims process, administrative preparation for newcomers,...
• Responsible for planning and implementing initiatives, events, and programs to promote both internal and external branding of Archetype Group.
• Coordinate with local HR teams to ensure the smooth implementation of Group projects in relation to HR and Administration.
• Foster a learning culture through E-learning, knowledge-sharing initiatives, cross-functional collaboration programs,..
• Maintain, update employee database and proper filing for documentation purpose.
• Support recruitment related tasks if required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years of experience in similar role.
• Excellent command in English is a pre-requisite.
• Good knowledge of immigration and entry procedures for expatriates.
• Good interpersonal skills including communications skills, problem-solving skill and proactive attitude.
• Good organizational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes on occasion.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
• 100% full salary during 2 months of probation;
• Mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), with an extra healthcare insurance, and health check-up;
• Flexible working hour from Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM;
• 12 days of paid annual leave, paid public holiday leave and other long-term service leave policies,..;
• Various training packages and opportunities to develop yourselves within multinational working environment;
• Team building activities and sport clubs,...