Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Serve as the operational leader for all purchasing services across the Hoan My system. The position is responsible for maximizing the functionality of the Hoan My ERP system to deliver standardized and efficient workflows that facilitate high-quality service, across all areas of operations.
- This position will report directly to GCFO.
1. General Management and leadership
- Management of Procurement of Goods and Commercial Services, medical devices and equipment;
- Establish an overall Procurement Department and strategy which identifies, prioritizes, evaluates, and manages procurement needs and opportunities;
- Provide coaching and mentoring for staff delegated authority to perform procurement functions;
- Manage and oversee the completion of tasks performed by Procurement staff.
2. Provide expertise
- Set the standard for compliance with Hoan My procurement regulations and standards.
- Lead business review meetings with all project procurement staff to review compliance and implement improvements and best practices.
- Develop compliance indicators for field project procurement. Track and report against performance.
- Coordinate with the CFO to identify areas of improvement for field project procurement compliance.
- Collaborate with Internal Audit to identify areas of weakness and ensure procurement controls are put in place.
- Develop and implement the centralized sourcing plans
- Develop sourcing and procurement activities that support key business objectives.
- Establish and enhance supplier relationships to drive sourcing & supplier initiatives to meet or exceed product quality, and service & deliver sustainable cost reductions while reducing or mitigating risk in the Supply Chain.
Policies, SOPs, Business Systems
- Oversee Hoan My’s purchasing system and provide strategic direction on procurement actions, approval workflows, thresholds, and tracking related to Purchase Requests and Purchase Orders.
- Collaborate with the CFO to ensure procurement management is aligned with corporate standards.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience
- 8+ years’ experience in procurement management required;
- Knowledge of global sourcing and procurement strategies, tactics, processes, procedures, and systems.
- Experience in the development of policies and procedures
- Experience in procurement in the medical sector or in hospitals is the advantage.
- Experience to operate purchasing modules in the Oracle platform.
- Experience in setting up a purchasing room in a corporate level
- Experience in transforming centralized purchases.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
- Adaptable, creative, collaborative, and able to think strategically.
- Ability to lead in the face of complexity in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Able to work under pressure, take initiative and manage and prioritize work independently.
- Able to exercise creativity in taking on problems that have no precedent or clear options available;
- Pro-active and interested in problem-solving autonomously;
- Open for flexible working time and business travel from time to time.