What We Can Offer
• Undertake tasks of Cash & Treasury.
• Monitor cash flow in companies and control money transmission tools
a. Cash flow
• Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet working capital need
• Perform payment process via banks system
• Reconcile bank statement
• Negotiate with banks to make short term loan, place deposit, obtain FX with best cost
• Record cash in/ cash out in ledger in timely and accuracy manner
• Scan & store payment document after payment
• Prepares weekly & monthly cash accounting reports.
• Maintain a system of policies and procedures that follow the group's guideline
• Other tasks and ad-hoc reports as requirement.
2. Group General Accountant
• Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
• Implement a sound system to ensure financial statements are produced in full, on time and accurately
• Prepare financial reports, annual budgets and another management report.
• Ensure that financial records and management report are accurate prior to presentation
• Develop financial reports such as budgets and financial forecasts
• Prepare ad-hoc reports and/or tasks as may be reasonably requested by management
• Ensure adequate systems of control are in place
• Other assignment as requirements.
• Must have solid experience managing reporting, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, and accounting;
• Accounting software experience
• 4- 5 years of progressive accounting responsibility
• Professional appearance & good attitude
• Good verbal and written communication in English
• Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to work effectively with colleagues in a team environment and with stakeholders from different culture backgrounds
• Very effective organizational skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good leadership and communication skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Computer skills including the ability to operate and manage computerized financial systems, spreadsheet at a highly proficient level
• Experience in auditing company is advantage