Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures. He or she is one of the first Winners’ Club workers to greet guests as they arrive. The Guest Relations Executive provides the Club guests with above-and-beyond service to ensure their experience will be worth remembering. The position ensures that guests are happy from the moment they step into the Club until they leave. Sometimes, he or she continues to provide superior customer service after the guests are long gone:
- Handle guest opportunities and respond to guests' inquiries.
- Meets and greets arriving guests and bids them farewell as they leave.
- Attends promptly to customers' inquiries and assists them with their needs. When it comes to complaints, they allow guests to speak first and then provide solutions to their issues or concerns.
- Logs the day's activities in a logbook to ensure that the next person on duty is familiar with everything that needs extra attention.
- Be present in the Club reception and should maintain proper decorum at all times.
- Marketing tasks include establishing and maintaining frequent contacts to members through personal calls.
- Responsible for the Club promotions, raffle draw and vouchers.
- Promotes all the facilities of the Club and knows the surrounding areas when asked for directions.
- Produce membership card for guests in accordance with proper procedures
- Remain knowledgeable in all casino areas, marketing programs, safety & security operations.
- Establish a rapport with guests by maintaining a personable attitude.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent Winners’ Cub data.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Gender: Female only
- Height: 1.58m
- Experience: Customer Service
- Other Requirements: Able to communicate in English, friendly and pleasant looking, computer skills.
Benefits For You:
- Salary and bonus according to the regulations of the Hotel
- Full social insurance, health insurance and insurance premium (pay according to the salary signed in the labor contract)
- Uniforms are provided
- Salary: 7.000.000 đến 8.000.000 VND
*** Please send your dossier to Personnel Department, Hanoi Hotel at D8 Giang Vo, Giang Vo Ward, Ba Dinh District , Hanoi or click Apply Now to send.