What We Can Offer
The Guidewire Candidate should have a strong background in software development with a minimum of 3 years web-based Java development experience including at least 1 years in a Guidewire based application. Candidate must have a strong understanding of open systems architecture including configurations with vendor packages, relational databases, message queues, web services.
This role will also provide the necessary software development leadership to the development team and help ensure that the architectural vision is correctly realized during the development and support the team through the release of code to production.
• Communicate regularly with the business analyst to interpret, clarify, and plan for the implementation of user stories.
• Build and suggest technical solution.
• Providing estimated development times.
• Develop integration solutions with other systems including Batch Processes, Message Queues and Event Messaging.
• Managing application configuration and performing minor/major software upgrades.
• Establish and execute traceable unit and integration tests (automated as to be agreed).
• Understand and apply industry practices, architectural standards and department policies and procedures relating to work assignments.
• Review the source code, detailed designs, architecture designs documents.
• Provide technical support to project teams as needed.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• 1+ year of Guidewire Integration and Configuration experience in ClaimCenter.
• Excellent English communication – verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Strong GOSU and Java background.
• P&C Insurance experience as a plus.
• Guidewire certification preferred, but not required.
• Ability to work on Guidewire Plug-ins, Messaging, and API.
• Low level integration designs for Guidewire configurations & integrations.
• Hands on development experience in Claim/Policy Center projects.
• Good J2EE based integration skills, JMS, SOA, Web Services.
• Good skills in Oracle, SQL Server.
• Strong capabilities in relational databases, message queues, and batch systems.
• Strong creative problem-solving skills.
Nice to have Technical Requirements / Qualifications:
• Policy Center.
• Billing Center.