Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As part of your role, you will:
- Achieve or exceed the annual budgeted profit & growth and customer satisfaction through proper management and assessment of branch employees in a manner consistent with the local country business plan.
- Participate in developing, implementing and evaluating branch plans, work processes, systems and procedures to achieve or exceed monthly and annual goals, objectives and work standards.
- Be fully informed of the Branch’s sales and expenditure progress, and to control these in line with the Company’s budget.
- Staffs and directs the branch team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the branch and company vision and value.
- Plan, manage, control, integrate and evaluate the sales and service activities of assigned branch.
- Prepare the annual sales targets and income & expenditure budgets.
- Ensure ‘State Of Service’ and customer satisfaction levels are within agreed Rentokil Initial guidelines.
- Review and monitor daily service activities and operations (e.g. route technician productivity, cancellations, "no service" accounts, trouble calls, termite repair work and etc) to ensure highly efficient, effective service results that are meeting and exceeding customers expectations in every interaction.
- Review new and existing account and other work provided by CSE & CDE, as necessary identify, and resolve issues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Comply with all instructions, training and procedures in relation to Rentokil Initial Health & Safety policies and any other directive issued for the purpose of Health & Safety.
- Do not use or operate any equipment or machinery unless trained to do so. Follow Standard Operating Procedures at all times
- Develops clear and realistic targets and plans for self and others, to ensure optimum delivery of specific objectives.
- Shows awareness of both positive and negative impact on others and how this affects outcomes.
- Overall, creates the environment that enables the team to perform at its best (e.g. engaging others in the vision, providing appropriate structure, getting the right people, keeping up morale).
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 5 years of relevant working experiences
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (Vietnamese and English)
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Have strong decision-making and problem solving skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive basic salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Performance-related bonus structure
- Car allowance
- Health care from PVI
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Contact us today!