What We Can Offer
The graphic designer is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s creative products. It is very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level creative concepts for design projects including branding, animations and infographics for video, print and social media outlets. It involves understanding client needs and objectives.
Vincom Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ha Noi
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns
· Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
· Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
· Designing 2D print materials, editing video contents and social media products.
· Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
· Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
· A good knowledge of the following tools is usually required: InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop / Flash / CSS. After Effect is a plus.
· Adeptness with leading design software packages
· Some creative industry experience
· The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
· Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
Full-time position with two months introductory period.
How to Apply
Please send an introductory email, CV, and 3 samples of recent work for application.
Subject line of the email should be “Graphic Designer” and then the applicant’s name.