Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Premium Health Care Package of Bao Viet Insurance, Annual Health Checkup
Up to 26 paid leave per year
Attractive training courses: Management, Problem Solving, Service excellent culture, ...
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Chance to learn and get experience from International environment and the #1 recruitment website in Vietnam
- Receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching from Senior Customer Care Specialist to develop career path - Interesting training program: Time Management, Problem Solving, Service excellent culture…
- Various Exciting Team activities: Team building, Annual party…
- Be entitled to at least 15 days of annual leave - Performance and salary review twice a year
Customer Experience Representative is an interesting and challenging opportunity for who is finding happiness to add values to others. This position opens for fresh graduated candidates who is dedicated in customer service, have proven ability to deal with problem in a calming manner, possess positive service mindset with a clever communication.
As a Customer Experience Representative at VietnamWorks, you will directly report to Customer Care Specialist and will be her second in charge in fulfilling given tasks to create exceptional experience to VietnamWorks customers. In a return, the Customer Care Specialist is responsible for on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching you to develop your career path.
Your mission is to bring "WOW Service" to customers mainly via email & computer system:
1. Customer Experience:
- Support & improve customer experience by troubleshooting problems that happen to customers when using website via live chat, email, hotline.
- Resolve customers’ requests on computer system such as posting jobs, activating services
- Screen and approve completed online CVs
2. Customer Satisfaction:
- Study job descriptions and give advices to help them become more attractive.
- Search matching CVs with Job Descriptions from database to increase customers’ satisfaction
3. Special projects:
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- Support users in other platforms
***Working time: 9 : 00 am - 6 : 00 pm from Monday to Friday.
***Support Sales & Customers mainly through email & computer system.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Prefer Female.
- Have strong objective to follow Customer Service as long-term career
- Find happiness in supporting others with calming manner,
- Be patient, careful & detail oriented
- Able to work under high pressure
*** Short-listed candidates will be contacted for a phone-interview.