What We Can Offer
- Presenting luxury timepieces to customers
- Managing customer relationships through excellent sales service
- Creating and maintaining customers network
- Playing an active role in ensuring the boutique achieves its target
- Maintaining operating standards
- Engaging in strategies & campaigns involving promoting and building the brand
- English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above.
- Young, dynamic, self-motivated attitude.
- Good-to-excellent self-learning skill is very important.
- Being a storyteller/inspiring is a plus. Passion in luxury & timepiece is a plus.
- Having experience in sales in related or non-related fields.
- Good-looking, well-mannered and professional.
- Able to work under high pressure and adapt to changes or fast speed.
- Able to work retail hours, 5 days per week including weekends and public holidays (off days on rotation basis).
* Why us?
- Very attractive income: competitive salary, monthly commission, semi-annual bonus.
- Opportunities to work for and learn from one of the top and highest-end brands of the watch industry.
- Opportunities to meet and network with high-class and businesspeople who are your customers.
- Opportunities to be promoted to senior and managerial position and develop your career path as a professional sales expert in a leading luxury retail company.
* Working location:
- Metropole Hotel, Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi.
For more information, please refer to our website: www.richardmille.com.
How to apply: Interested candidates please send your updated CV in English with the latest photo to apply.