What We Can Offer
- Business Controller is in charge of assure accounting department and accountant to work on accounting policy and procedures of Big C.
- Ensure implementation of accounting job exactitude, without essential shortcoming
- Work strictly with Store Managers and Operations Directors to advise them and support to solve related issues on Financial side
- Provide financial input on decision-making issues affecting the Business Units (Hyper Retail). Play a key partnering role with Business Units in executing the business plans.
- Provide business partner support and guidance to all levels of the organization in efforts to optimize income, cost and business operation.
- Provide financial business information to manage the business financial performance (income statement, balance sheet, forecasts, scorecards)
- Review and analyze financial statements and operational cost for comparison to budget and forecast: region and store by store. Highlight any trends that require attention or correction and work to implement improvements.
- Support Business partner in setting financial goal per year and per quarter, review Income statement goal per store and region before submitting to National Business Control; Dynamic Planning and Risk Management
- Contribute to the process of validating payment, procurement and follow cost per unit per store.
- Ensuring that effective internal controls are established, maintained and monitored throughout the company, and understood by all stakeholder
- Extensive finance or accounting experience
- Demonstrated management skills and experience in managing high-level professionals
- Financial modeling experience & SAP knowledge
- Understanding of Big C’s activities
- Understanding of accounting method & policy at Big C
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Teamwork, Management skill, Communication, Finding and solving problems skill
Education: College/ University major in Finance / Accounting.
Experience: 5 years working experience, with extensive finance or accounting experience.
Attitude: Rigor, high level of autonomy.
Computer skills: Being proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Power Point, and Word.
Languages: Fluent in English and Vietnamese.