Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure co-operation with other members of the sales team and throughout the sales force.
- Ensure that all customer issues relating to customer service, service recovery and credit control are coordinated and managed.
- Meet regularly with the Marketing and Sales management to evaluate the personal sales plan/strategy so as to ensure that the required revenue and shipment results can be achieved
- Develop an Annual customer call cycle (Planned and Unplanned Maintenance) to secure committed orders with new and existing customers and gain any competitor held businesses to ensure that individual agreed targets are achieved.
- Analyze and monitor customer data to measure success and identify fluctuations/trends so as to decide on the relevant actions to be taken
- Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 2 years Sales Experience in the field of Logistics/Express Industry
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Competency in English
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment