Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems or needs
• Solicit new business and provide technical customer service
• Reviewing mold spec sheets with the Lead Plant Tool Engineer and the tool vendor;
• Traveling to tooling vendors for onsite follow up and tool tryouts;
• Maintaining and entering information on the Master Mold list;
• Creating weekly tool progress repo
• Staying current on state of the art tooling and processes.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Language: Fluent in English
• Excellent communication and supplier management skills.
• Has more than 5 years working experience in plastic tooling design and injection field. Deep knowledge of tooling and injection of the plastic tooling.
• Understand mechanical assembly process, be able to back up manufacturing engineer to follow up some basic manufacturing issues.
• Positive, initiative, responsible and good self-management.