What We Can Offer
• Drive and deliver top quality Angular 8,9,10 front-end code across a broad array of interactive web projects.
• Own a digital platform’s user-facing code and the architecture of the user experience, leading designers to bring wireframes from development to delivery.
• Collaborate with back-end developers to troubleshoot and solve coding issues, improving usability.
• Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, timeliness and complies with accessibility standards.
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
• Actively test and debug programs to ensure stability and accuracy.
• Develop and maintain front end code that improves analytical and statistical modeling and forecasting methods to support business tribes in their decision making process.
B. Software Documentation
• Guide tribe and squad members on translating business requirements into technical design documents.
• Actively review and drive discussions with squad members on functional requirement documents for building and improving digital products.
• 3 to 5 years of front-end experience developing in Angular 8,9,10
• Mastering Typescript, mastering and mastering rxjs.
• Good use of Angular core techniques such as component, directive, dependency injection
• Build layouts, patterns to create reuseable components
• Experience working with common Frontend frameworks and libraries Angular
• Experience with UI/UX design and implementation leveraging tools such as Bootstrap or ZURB Foundation
• Experience working in a source-controlled environment such as GIT or TFVC
• Experience in full development life cycle from requirements analysis through coding and release
• Deep experience developing, testing, documenting and releasing mission-critical software
• Solid understanding of API design and implementation