What We Can Offer
• Review on the integrity of operational data and compliance with established policies and procedures and regulations.
• Identify and communicate control weaknesses or operational issues observed
• Making recommendations on reviewed procedures and systems.
• Document work performed and prepare reports on findings and recommendations.
• Follow up the implementation of audit recommendations.
• Pursue professional development opportunities, including internal and external training professional association memberships, and share information gained with co-workers.
• Proficiency in Chinese/ English
• Strong organization and multi-tasking skills, including the ability to prioritize various tasks on hand, meet deadlines and commitments;
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including good report writing skills;
• Ability to learn fast and work within tight timeline and in a fast-paced environment;
• Willing to travel internationally
• Degree in accounting, business management is an advantage
• Staffs will have opportunities to travel throughout the countries in Asia Pacific
• Joining in internal and external training about working skills, accounting knowledge
• Working with International Experts and meet up with foreign clients
• Competitive salary
- Your application, resume must be in Mandarin/English with a recent photo & transcript;
- Application & CV to be named with the subject “FTA - Application - Internal Audit Associate”