What We Can Offer
• Be responsible for the commissioning of machine and trouble shooting of Laser Processing Machines.
• Handle other duties including providing maintenance contract, consumable parts sales to end user and etc.
• Prepare for the installation of the Laser Processing Machines.
• Assist Service Manager in quotation, reporting, stock inventory and daily service scheduling.
• Report discrepancies, unresolved or recurrent problems to Service Manager.
+ Report to the Line Manager upon succession of any tasks accordingly
+ Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
• University or College, major in Mechatronics / Electrical / Automation Engineering is preferable.
• Experience in service or repairing industrial machinery (2-5 years)
• Experience in operating and repairing laser machine is preferable.
• Able to perform and operate LASER machine with basic application knowhow.
• Must have good electrical analysis skill and mechanical troubles-shooting skill.
• Able to speak intermediate or higher English (better if can speak basic Japanese)
• Good customer service skill.
• Willing to travel to Ho Chi Minh city, Thailand, Japan (accordingly)