Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Working closely with facility for planning the departure & arrival time of the fleet and ensure that the on-time performance is properly managed.
• Shuttle operations between our own facilities (sortation centers, fulfilment centers & hubs in the South of Vietnam (or the North of Vietnam) and Line Haul operations which serve our freight movements between cites and provinces.
• Provide insight & follow up on the execution of transportation planning including capacity planning, transportation resource preparation and planning, and ensure that the functions is able to plan the capacity equation to meet the business growth and able to absorb the volume fluctuation between normal day and campaign periods.
• Understand the network movements of the transportation network, liaise with related stakeholder and ensure that the SOP/WI is well developed and follow up properly by all parties involved.
• Collaborate with the other functions to make our operating model seamless, efficient and our service levels to a level above all other delivery companies
• Liaise up with appropriate Facilities / Satellite when non – conformance, part shipment or delay to outbound occurs, work together with relevant stakeholder to carry service failure investigation if there are any accidents / incidents occurred.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Analytical thinking to consume data and plans and formulate working logistics processes and structures for shuttles and line haul planning and management.
• College graduate or equivalent.
• Effective organization, planning and prioritization skills
• Shift working is required
• Good understanding of local geographical area and route option.
• Good understanding of B2C end-to-end processes is preferred.
• Computer skills, Microsoft Excel and Office, SQL is a plus.
• Able to use English in daily tasks, especially reading and writing.