Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Full-time position available for PCB/Hardware Design Engineer to take on layout design and development work for next generation of Gaming products.
• In this position, a strong candidate will be the key technical contributor whose responsibilities will be to oversee and drive the development of our next generation gaming products and accessories.
• Ability to set-up Design Rule Checks for verification of every aspect of the PCB layout.
• Generating PCB Fabrication and Assembly drawings (Including Gerbers).
• Experience with the following:
o Schematic capture and component footprint creation
o High speed digital design layout techniques
o Power delivery layout techniques
o Optimizing component placement active/passive
o Impedance control and transmission line theory
o Breakout and layout of high-density BGA packages
o Designing high-layer count PCBs with multi-lamination construction, blind and buried vias
• Experience with the following is preferred, but not required:
o High speed digital design and RF
o Flex circuit design
o Working with PCB suppliers for DFM and design
o Altium Designer, multi-layer routing methods, fabrication drawings and controlled engineering release process
• Experience with schematic capture and layout, such as OrCAD, Altium etc.
• Familiar with analog circuit design including power system design, low power design and wireless design.
• Experience with standard digital interfaces and protocol structures such as I2C, I2S, USB, UART, SPI, etc.
• Understanding of processes required to design cost effective system solutions for gaming electronic products including design validation test planning
• Familiar with wireless systems including Proprietary 2.4GHz Wireless, Bluetooth, BTLE, WiFi, etc.
• Perform testing and debug efforts on system development platforms.
• Function as the technical contact and responsible for communicating with ODM/CM vendors on future Corsair Gaming products.
• Manage the specification, development, and qualification of future Corsair Gaming products
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience with high volume manufacturing a plus.
• Hands-on practical lab experience and strong analytical skills.
• Solid work ethic and team player with organized and detailed oriented skills and with passion to drive projects to completion.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills to communicate accurate, organized, and detailed reports and results.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage vendors to meet spec and schedule requirements.
• Minimum experience/education: 5-7 years, BSEE or equivalent.
• English and Chinese in spoken and written is a MUST.