What We Can Offer
- Create & maintain test case/scenarios.
- Design and implement automation tests scripts, debug and define corrective actions.
- Execute test and prove that the software meets major architectural requirements.
- Ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Cooperate with other team members execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and
- Investigate defect reports from production support, isolate their causes, inform.
- Development teams for fixing and retest to ensure adequate resolutions.
- Identify, analyze and report the test progresses, test results, defects to the Project Manager.
- Advise on procedures to improve production efficiency and provide timely solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Building and developing global software products based on modern technology.
- Attend project training before working with clients directly if need
- Providing training programs in Japanese, English, hot-trend technologies
- Have the stable career path
- 13-month salary
- Annual project bonus up to 2 months' salary based on performance assessment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and access new.
- Experience with Agile frameworks and tools as Jira, Redmine, and Backlog...
- Good knowledge about all phases of testing cycle, including functional, regression,
integration, performance, acceptance, load, black box, and automation testing.
- Good experience in Web application testing, desktop and mobile browsers.
- Experience in testing API’s is a big plus.
- Having knowledge & experience with Automation Testing as Selenium, Cypress...
- Good analytical skills, report writing skills, communication skills, time-management skills
and problem solving skills. Experience in developing the automation.
- Good communication skills in English.