What We Can Offer
• Assist client to define requirements, suggest ideas and provide solutions
• Communicate with customers to clarify any unclear information about the business requirements
• Analyze and specify requirements, synthesize information provided by stakeholders
• Quick understand business domain knowledge
• Assess the feasibility of the request when given a set of constraints
• Document the project operations
• Work with Quality Controller to verify that all system requirements, including change requests, are implemented and traceable
• Study, propose new features (as well as improvements/enhancements) for software
• Use of English proficiency (read and understand specialized documents)
• Excellent English writing & speaking skills
• Strong communications, mentoring, and negotiation skills with stakeholders
• Able to tackle projects across multiple domains and handle new business domains
• Strong business process modelling skill
• Experience in drawing wireframe/mockup, using wireframing tools (Balsamiq is a plus)
• Experience using Jira and Confluence
• Salary range: Negotiable
• 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
• Medical and Accident Insurance program.
• Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
• Professional training.
• Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities…