Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Department: Academics.
- Reporting line: Head of Academics.
- Working hours: 44 hours per week.
- Working location: 228 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, D2 and 35 Phan Xich Long, Phu Nhuan.
The Academic Coordinator is responsible for the quality of education delivery and staff community
- Manage daily academic operations at the campus
- Cooperate with Heads of Department to plan and develop Academic projects and events.
- Accountable for the Onboarding and induction training for new Academic members at the campus
- Observe, train, coach and develop teachers and tutors to uphold and improve academic standards in line with company expectations.
- Oversee the scheduling of academic staff in line with campus needs.
- Build a cohesive academic community.
- Collaborative with the HR department to recruit high-level Academic staff.
- Ensure teacher and programming tutor compliance to Academic Policy and Procedures (feedback, lesson delivery, preparation for Progress Update Sessions, Graduations, student classroom behavioural issues and other quality assurance SoP)
- Teacher a minimum of 7 hours a week (inclusive of Trial, Catch-up, Substitute and regular classes)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Verbal and written English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 7.0 (no certification required, CV must be in English)
- Highly organised, attentive to detail and proactive problem solver
- Confident & professional communicator
- 1-year experience working in a supervisory role preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience working in education
- Have a passion for education and loves working with children
- Tech proficient - Google Suites and or Microsoft Office - not afraid of learning new skills
- 17,000,000 - 20,000,0000 gross depending on experience and qualifications and bonuses after probation.
- Dynamic, professional and friendly environment with promotion opportunities.