Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Working location: District 2, HCM
• Building a strong portfolio of clients (B2B) in the Korean sector
• Building strong contacts with the management of that industry.
• Guiding the clients through the delivery process and being their first point of contact for any questions that they may have throughout the sales or delivery process.
• Making deals ready for completion with the support of the Head of Commercial
• Providing weekly progress reports to the Head of Commercial
• The company’s representative office will be based in Ho Chi Minh City, but you will be expected to travel extensively across the whole of Vietnam.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years of proven track record in business development or sales with strong network in the assigned industry
• Experience selling Renewal Energy, Capital Equipment, Project or Services Sales, or similar
• Fluency in Korean
• Winning personality and nice person to work with
• Keen to work in renewable energy and dedication to the project.
• Local to HCMC and able to travel extensively
• Strong presentational skills.
• Be an organized, self-starter who is comfortable cold calling/cold visiting.
• Hungry for success, and always wanting to do the best job possible.
• Passionate of Vietnam’s Renewable Energy Sector and market forces.
• Bachelor’s degree or similar.
• Vietnamese national
• A strong network of contacts across the assigned industry
• International work experience/or have been educated at an international school is a plus.
• Good English Communication skills.