Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We don’t do any about the company section?
Idea for it:
We’re so excited that you’re considering becoming a Partner with Pizza 4P’s! Our Vision is to Make The World Smile for Peace and we do that by Delivering Wow and Sharing Happiness.
We know that to accomplish this Vision and Mission it all starts with you. So if this sings to your heart then come grow with us.
What you will do
You will own Delivering Wow to the Partners at 4P’s. By being a shining example of the 4P’s values and culture you will create real impact in the lives of your peers. By putting smiles on our partners faces they will put smiles on our guests faces. If that sounds exciting to you then read on!
How you will do it
- Develop, plan and deliver culture and engagement initiatives
- Collect and interpret data from surveys, interviews and meetings to to gather ideas and execute culture focused initiatives
- Design and lead communications campaigns focused on growing, spreading and embedding 4P’s culture and values
- Drive Partner happiness and engagement, through systemic, sustainable change
- Plan and organize internal events: monthly WOW party, anniversaries, team building, family night, YEP, etc…
- Coordinate and implement cultural learning and activities to build understanding and alignment of 4P‘s Partners
- Work with Managers to help them lead initiatives and drive engagement at the store level
Join us, let’s see what we can offer
- Competitive salary package
- Internal discount (-50%) from Pizza 4P‘s, Ippudo, About Life Coffee, etc
- Team building activities
- Young & dynamic environment that encourages partners to generate new ideas for continuous development
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong personal connection to the 4P’s Values: Compassion, Authenticity, Omotenashi, Kaizen
- Strong commitment to people inner-peace and long-lasting happiness
- Passion to create an impact in people‘s lives beyond the workplace
- Strong communication skills in both writing and public speaking (English & Vietnamese)
- Creativity in developing programs and methods for engaging employees toward the success of the goals
- Proactive & social
- Solution oriented
- Knowledge about corporate culture and engagement
- Planning & organizing events skills
- Food lover