Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Troubleshoot and create action plans to quickly and effectively address problem including system and technology outages, site contingency plans, and business continuity actions.
• Serve as escalation point in resolving urgent or critical customer service issues beyond the scope of a team leader or associate.
• To collect VOS/VOC from customers effectively and analyze & make report to reflect to Company’s Business Plan and Actions.
• Leverage data, reporting, and analytics to assess operational effectiveness and communicate results to internal stakeholders and business leaders.
• Have direct oversight of key performance indicators, customer satisfaction, performance monitoring, and associate development/mentoring.
• Help assess Standard Operation Procedures and workflows to identify ways to improve increase customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
• Identify process improvement opportunities to drive operational efficiencies
• Create associate performance management program and carry out improvement plans as needed.
• Help coordinate new program and technology initiatives.
• Assist with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding contact center associates.
• Establish employee engagement & incentive program to motivate employees and maintain a positive, enriching environment
• Direct and supervise team leaders, providing coaching, mentorship, and development
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3 years’ experience in B2C retail & e-commerce customer service experience required
• At least 3 years of Contact Center experience is preferred o Experience with call center phone systems, call routing applications, order management systems, case management systems, chat solutions, social media platforms, in-store pickup functionality preferred
• Proven organizational, project management, and analytical skills
• Great communication skills; both verbal and written
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• Outstanding organizational, planning and problem - solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple issues and produce solutions
• Possess a clear vision and personal drive to optimize business and customer value
• Ability to influence people and performance at all levels of the organization
• Ability to manage time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the business
• Ability to create strategy and tactical approaches to address issues
• Ability to rapidly acquire a thorough knowledge of processes and procedures
• Ability to effectively communicate those processes and procedures and map out visually