Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
This position is responsible for delivering APLL commitment to key customers, meeting day-to-day operations requirements of the customers. The position manages a team of over 10 Customer Service Representatives to achieve excellent customer service satisfaction through defined and agreed processes. He/she participates in organizing vendor seminar program (VSP) to ensure vendors understand and acknowledge customers’ requirements and standard. He/she supports the implementation of Vendors Logistics Program through periodic visits and consultation to vendors to ensure vendors understand and acknowledge customer requirements and standards. The position helps to coach; train; develop customer service representatives to ensure they are qualified to handle customers’ logistics requirements.
*ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:*
1. Customer / External:
- Actively assist or participate in implementation or business review with existing or new customers to deliver Operational Excellence assurance and drive business growth/success.
- Continuously identify service gaps, make recommendations and implement solutions to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Active engagement of local vendors / suppliers / stakeholders to seek solutions or value add to Customers, including BCP in times of crisis.
- Develop and drive Vendor Logistics Program with the aim to grow local revenue.
- Conduct periodic meetings with the team to ensure compliance with customers’ standards and requirements, daily process integrity and compliance from booking to Document issuance to PO creation.
- Execute established processes and audit measures.
- Periodic review of productivity, workforce, competitor benchmarking, and relevant KPIs.
- Actively engage with internal stakeholders (Finance, Service Quality, Operations, IT etc.) on process improvements/innovation.
3. People - Management:
- Review and suggest team organization structure, roles and responsibilities and performance targets for the team.
- Establish a culture of service excellence, flexibility and cost consciousness.
- Manage peak/off-peak resource allocation and drive inter – team / department workflow efficiencies.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- With a minimum 6 years working experience in the logistics industry and proven track record in Customer Service/Operations.
- In depth knowledge and experience of local Carrier, Forwarder, CFS and Documentation procedures and International Supply Chain flows.
- Track record in managing large accounts (complex business rules) and engaging MNC stakeholders.
- Highly data-driven and process-minded leader.
- Able to leverage technology or mobilize suitable stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Cross functional experience is highly preferred.
- International work experience is advantageous.