What We Can Offer
• Manages CCO event & tradeshow digital footprint across platforms (mobile, tablet, desktop & apps) and posts appropriate and relevant content.
• Prepares and communicates marketing KPI's that measures progress in key areas such as email campaigns, website rankings, SEO results and lead generation. Makes recommendations for future marketing opportunities based on key performance data.
• Distribute reports summarizing campaigns as well as monthly social media content performance, audience engagement and advertising efforts. Identify opportunities to make social media campaigns more efficient and effective.
• Manages internal and external websites for country commercial organization. Updates page content where applicable and makes changes to sites as appropriate. Develops user-friendly content that aids in search engine marketing/search engine optimization.
• Provides writing and/or editing support for various formats (website content, marketing communications, press releases, specialized articles, eblasts, social media snippets, etc.).
• Develop and maintain relationships with brand partners, key influencers and external bloggers.
• Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing level manager/ leader experience in Healthcare Service (Dental clinics, hospital, lab centers...)
• Good English is required.
• Knowledge of marketing design desired, specifically with tools such as Photoshop and/or InDesign.
• Will require Cvent certification (which can be obtained following employment).
• Superb written and verbal communications skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences. Writing experience should include a variety of print, email marketing and on-line media.