Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs
- Establish and recommend compensation and benefit policies.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements,
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Evaluate procedures and technology solutions to improve human resources data management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR Management
- Skill: Interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skill, strategy, critical thinking
- Experience: Have at least 5 years working experience as an HRM in global companies.