Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Create reusable self-contained elements using Adobe AEM and use SCSS and VanillaJS to enable our content team to create a complex and dynamic user experience.
• Utilize and set up build tools like webpack to facilitate your workflow.
• Create excellent software, place a premium on quality, and utilize automated testing and pre-merge checks to identify issues as soon as feasible.
• Collaborate closely with a top-notch UX team to provide our clients with the best possible experience.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 4 years of web development experience
• Extensive knowledge with VanillaJS
• Practical knowledge of CSS pre-processors
• Knowledge of how to create dynamic pages using CSS transitions and animation tools like GSAP.
• The capacity to exhibit UI design knowledge and a thorough comprehension of WCAG accessibility 2.0, at least Degree AA
• Frontend unit testing expertise and testing-library knowledge
• Ability to think independently, work flexibly, and be ready to learn and work with various web development tech stacks as necessary.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Solid grasp of software engineering principles.
• Knowledge of Adobe AEM CMS (Content Management System)
• TypeScript experience.
• Branding, UX, and breaking down tales as needed.