What We Can Offer
• Marketing company service to oversea agents.
• Maintaining the support of existing customers.
• Making potential customer list & expand new customers.
• Call, email, make appointment with customers.
• Checking rate with shipping lines, airlines, trucking vendors, oversea agents.
• Keeping in close contact with oversea agents for their co-operation & assistance.
• Cooperating with operation department to give the best service to customer & support to solve problems.
• Making the market survey/report as required.
• Advertising/ promoting brand, services of company.
• Other tasks assigned by Managers
• University degree (major in Foreign Trade, Marketing, Business Administration or International Business is an advantage).
• At least 1+ year(s) of experience in the similar position with shipping lines or logistics or forwarding company is an advantage.
• Good working knowledge of freight & local operations.
• Fluency in English (all skills)
• Good communication, negotiation and marketing skills
• Good computer literate (Word, Excel)
• High responsibility, being able to work under pressure.
• Being service-minded, careful, hard working and positive thinking
• Honest, passionate, cheerful.