Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Work independently as liaison between buyers and factories to communicate clearly and precisely on production progressions.
• Coordinate internally and other departments in the office to follow through on orders
• Effectively breaks down functional work plan into detailed work activities, ensures the team is fully aware of their respective roles & responsibilities
• Communicating proactively with Buyers and factories that enables best in class on time samples, execution and delivery
• Communicating proactively with stakeholders, when there are development concerns raised – and provide solutions where possible, to rectify, whilst maintaining set calendar dates
• Collaboration with all ‘in country’ internal stakeholders across Production, Material Supply, Compliance, Responsible Sourcing, Product Stewardship, Logistics and Quality teams to ensure the Delivery of all set KPIs.
• Fostering and role modeling a culture of inclusion, candor and trust.
• Support, lead and train subordinates in the team, to ensure they create and drive their individual development plans – and develop a regular cadence of review.
• Challenge the status quo by adopting a creative and curious style that can drive continuous improvement
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Min 8-10 years and/or more working experience with a foreign owned apparel product trading company, at least 3-5 years at the same position.
• Excellent in reading, writing, speaking, listening English
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, experience in AX is a plus
• Good recommendation or ref. from apparel industry companies required
• Good people skills, aggressive in personality, good time management discipline, honest and positive thinking required.
• Determination regarding Company goals, aspirations, and career