Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Conduct an analysis of the business methods and requirements of the client to assess, calculate, and recommend the technical answer.
• Create and present a technical plan to the client.
• Design, develop, and manage technical solutions.
• Check and confirm the application of the answer.
• Conduct thorough analyses of the needs and business procedures of the client to create specifications and paperwork.
• Instruct and train other employees.
• Take the technological team's lead when implementing new technologies.
• Offer clients technical consulting and advice.
• Use new techniques and technologies to streamline and automate the SW creation process.
• Participate in marketing efforts.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong skills in Java/J2EE development, Spring Frameworks, Messaging, Web Services, REST API, MySQL, and MongoDB are also required.
• Have prior experience with front-end programming (HTML5/CSS3, JQuery, Angular, React, Bootstrap).
• Adopt a DevOps mindset and apply it to your ongoing or completed tasks. A bonus is having knowledge of CI/CD (Jenkins, Git Action, Azure Pipeline, etc.).
• Has experience designing microservices infrastructure.
• At least one well-known CI/CD pipeline, such as Jenkins or Gitlab, should be designed and implemented by experts (nice to have)
• Knowledge of containerization tools like Docker and Kubernetes Engine.
• Have at least one Public Cloud, such as Amazon, MS Azure, etc., experience. obtain the capacity to create cloud solutions.
• Has experience with on-premises and cloud-based databases and application systems.
• Proven functional knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases, including MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle DB, and MongoDB.
• Working knowledge of messaging platforms like Kafka and Rabbit MQ (nice to have).
• Proficiency in OOP/OOD, DI/IoC, Design Patterns, and best practices for software development.
• Application security and speed optimization knowledge
• Have experience using the Agile/Scrum development methods.
• Good teaching and mentoring skills. Effective presentation and consulting skills.
• Effective interpersonal, written, and verbal communication abilities.
• Strong stakeholder involvement
• Automotive PMT (Processes, Methods & Tools) knowledge is highly advantageous.