Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Part A (60%): Overall project management and collaboration with teams (HW, SW, Mech, Sys, Bussiness dev) in VN
• Manage the project to ensure that the suggested plan complies with the allocated funds, schedule, and scope.
• Work together with many teams in Vietnam and throughout the world in a variety of fields (HW, SW, mechanical, system engineering, business development, etc.).
• Assist the project director with the planning and implementation of various workstreams.
• Scheduling and carrying out team meetings for various work packages.
o Planning and follow up technology sprints.
o Planning and preparation for Workstream 2 Technology Meetings (Track Release of Work Packages)
o Follow up Work Packages (Jira)
o Resources planning (Follow up for CF0x/2023 and BP202x)
Planning and preparation for Reporting to project board management
Setup and maintaining Technology platform storage (Docupedia, SharePoint)
Planning und performing “the new product development.”
• Assisting with the establishment of a process, engineering guidelines (SW, HW, Mech, Manufacturing), a new team in Vietnam, and the planning of certain workshops...
• Assuming project management for follow-up and worldwide development.
Part B (40%): Software subcomponent project management - swPjM
• The swPjM response for the detailed planning for embedded software development work packages is necessary since the software team is a component of the overall product development project.
• Check the completion of each team member's work in detail.
• Send out requests for development to developers and monitor their progress.
• Create, track, and manage the project schedule.
• Manage stakeholders, OPLs, and client interactions
• Build a team and provide colleagues with feedback as needed
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
• 3+ years of experience and PMP certification in project management
• Three years or more of experience in the concept to production of electronic products.
• Five years or more of experience in the creation of embedded software and products using the C/C++ language
• Five years or more of experience with software design architecture, Autosar, RTOS, etc.
• Five years or more of experience developing new products using electronics, mechanical, or software.
• Three years or more of experience managing a team of at least ten employees.
• Three years or more of experience dealing with suppliers and customers worldwide
• Three years or more of experience with Agile and the V model
• Adaptable and goal-oriented