What We Can Offer
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Generate leads through all channels and build a pipeline to meet targets.
2. Follow up leads & organize site visits. Keep track of any new leads and follow up the status of each prospective customer.
3. Able to communicate to customers on technical and related solutions if required.
4. Able to give client initial solutions assessment using available design software (e.g.HelioScope) or other in-house software
5. Able to derive first-cut EPC costs for the project within +/-3% accuracy through technical training and cost estimation.
6. Prepare proposal to Customer within 1 week after site survey and customer provides the necessary technical details.
7. Review Financial Model assumptions and be able to provide justifications for each assumption
8. Take charge of submission of bids for any Tenders.
9. PPA review and negotiations with Customer
10. PPA Contract closing
1. Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
2. Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Business Development/ Sales/ Account Managing/ Commercial related roles, preferably in the energy/ renewables sector
3. Good understanding of Power market in Vietnam, the Power Purchase Agreements as well as the risks and value drivers in solar PV projects
4. Demonstrated ability in successfully working with cross-functional teams including technical groups, accounting functions, and project development
5. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Discipline or Business Discipline
Skills/competencies & Preferred Characteristics
1. Sales-focus, results oriented and a good team player who can work in a fast-paced environment
2. Quick response to customer and strong sense of customer relationship.
3. Excellent communications, presentation and negotiation skills
4. Creative, persistent and outgoing personality, with a keen eye for details
5. Proactive, positive and self-motivated with ability to work without close supervision
6. Technical Sales Experience will be added advantage
7. Observe compliance with the local and company regulations