Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Manage store maintenance work through all phases. Refine and improve store maintenance processes and standardization. Conduct store check on a regular basis. Gathering store maintenance request, assess job scope and cost estimation, assign relevant parties, control timeline, and confirm job completion.
• Utilize maintenance system to gather feedback and maintenance request, assign job and manage work process.
• Refine and carry out regular store maintenance activities. Certain store critical condition may require immediate attention after business hour.
• Vendor management, select and assign vendors, include quality control, cost control, tender and payment management.
• Conduct close communication with store operation team, take prompt action to improve store environment proactively. Report to line manager and management team on a regular basis.
• Ensure the facility satisfies all industrial regulation and safety standard. Ensure store safety at all time, include comply with fire safety regulation, facilitate PCCC inspection upon request of authorities.
• Support store design team for selection and examination of construction materials based on store maintenance feedback, develop long-term partnership with local vendors, improve cost efficiency of store network in the region.
• Support store development / store design department’s activities, include workshop, convention, meetings, new project development, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Store maintenance experience: 3-4 years and above
• Knowledge and experience in construction regulation, bidding process, contract management, cost management.
• Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple Tasks.
• Proficient in MS software.
• Fluent in English, with good interpersonal skill.