Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with Line Managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources, maintaining reports and recruitment data in the most updated manner.
- Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attract applicants by headhunting, placing job advertisements, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Contact candidates via phone to discuss more specifically about the job.
- Discuss and schedule interviews for candidates and Line Managers; make sure the candidate attends the interview on time.
- Discuss with Line Managers about the candidate's interview result and send the interview result to the candidate via email.
- Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the recruitment experience until the start date.
- Other tasks as required by Line Manager.
- Competitive salary and attractive incentive scheme.
- 2-month probation with 100% salary.
- Health care insurance package
- Dynamic, professional and friendly environment with promotion opportunities.
- Be provided with supporting equipment for work (phone, SIM).
- Learning opportunities at Algorithmics for yourself and your family.
- 12 days of leave per year, 13th month salary and other benefits in accordance with the labor regulations.
- Health care insurance package.
- Company trips, team building, company parties, etc.
- Head office: Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
- Mon - Fri (9am-6pm)
For other vacancies, please visit our website: www.algo.edu.vn
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have 2+ year experience in the same position, preferably headhunting background.
- Strong skills of sourcing and hunting profiles.
- Expertise in and smart command of various recruitment channels and social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) for recruitment.
- Self-driven with a solution-oriented approach while working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.