Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- This position is responsible for delivering APLL commitment to customers, meeting day to day operations requirements of the customers. The position assists and supports customer service supervisor (CSS) in guiding customer service representatives (CSR) and senior customer service representatives (Senior CSR) to achieve customer service excellence through defined and agreed processes.
- He/she manages and implements Vendor Seminar Program (VSP) to ensure vendors understand and acknowledge customers requirements and standards. He/she also participates in implementation of Vendor Logistics Program through consultation to vendors to deepen business relationship, introduce APLL services to vendors and secure new business for APLL. The position assists customer service supervisor to onboard, coach and guide customer service representatives to be qualified to handle customers’ logistics requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Execute established processes and audit measures to support and meet customers’ requirements at the agreed level.
• Execute and adhere to customers service requirements from LPs/FAPs to Bookings, Cargo movement, Data Transmission, Invoicing.
• Problem Resolution – ensure issues are tackled immediately and escalate to customer service supervisor/manager when there are potential costs impact and service issues.
• Review and propose processes that will help to achieve cost savings and ensure profitability
• Monitor established processes and audit measures to support and meet customers’ requirements at the agreed level.
• Monitor and guide CSR and Senior CSR to comply with customers’ and vendors’ requirements
• Ensure periodic variances explanations for KPI performance measurement are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
• Periodic review of costs and revenue, and ensure APLL continues to make money in all services provided.
• Continuously identify service gaps, make recommendations and implement solutions to enhance greater customers’ satisfaction.
• Continuously intensify relationships with vendors and customers in order to maintain and protect company business.
• Oversee and maintain team reports, ensure required reports/data are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
• Support CSS in managing carriers, forwarders, other service providers to ensure compliance to customers’ requirements.
• Plan, schedule, coordinate and set priorities work for the team, ensure proper assignment and adequate manning of facilities.
• Assist CSS in training CSR and senior CSR to meet the demands of customers in a professional manner.
• Assist CSS to coordinate and manage customer service representatives when necessary
• Support and develop Vendor Logistics Program with the aim of deepening business relationships and securing new businesses.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University Degree, preferably majoring in Economic, Foreign Trade, Supply Chain/Logistics or related majors.
• Minimum 4 years working experience in the logistics environment or related industry.
• Knowledge and experience in foreign trade, logistics management, warehousing and distribution, and other supply chain-related services.
• Customer-oriented with the ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at various levels and various characteristics.
• Ability to effectively & efficiently adopt/adapt information technology and logistics solutions as an enabler to supply-chain processes.
• Good analytical problem solving
• Strong spoken and written communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently under pressure and within deadlines.
• Knowledge of Vietnam Landscapes is an advantage.
• Strong / Potential Leadership, self motivate and motivating others