What We Can Offer
To ensure success as an engineering consultant, you should have a proven portfolio of completed projects, extensive experience with agile project management and outstanding communication skills. Ultimately, a top-class engineering consultant is able to accurately identify and design technical solutions for clients in any industry.
• Meeting with clients to discuss their technical and engineering needs.
• Conducting cutting-edge technologies research.
• Providing expert advice on available solutions and technical changes.
• Troubleshooting engineering and technical faults.
• Maintaining strong client relationships.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering.
• Proven portfolio of completed projects, experience with project management and team management, especially agile methodology..
• Experience in designing cloud solution (GCP or Azure or AWS).
• Have strong knowledge in microservice architecture.
• Have strong knowledge in front end technologies, especially PWA, cross platform development.
• Advanced trouble shooting skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with sales and marketing in outsourcing software development Industry preferred.
• Experience in quality assurance, including functional testing, performance testing, security testing preferred.