Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Reconcile accounts to general ledger.
• Post month end journal entries, such as accruals/provisions, depreciation, etc.
• Analyze and prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly reports with variance notes comparing
actual results (current period vs prior period) and with budget.
• Prepare bank and petty cash reconciliations and monitor cash at bank and cash in hand.
• Verify all receivable and payable vouchers and supporting documents to ensure compliance
with the internal policy and accounting standard.
• Ensure timely tax declaration and reconciliation with local tax authority.
• Assist in process of developing and enhancing budgets.
• Support and assist all day-to-day accounting functions, statutory audit, tax audit, internal
• Any other assigned tasks by Chief Accountant/Financial Controller.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• ACCA, CPA, or equivalent qualification is a plus.
• Familiar with Vietnam reporting standards and IFRS.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in Accounting at a multinational companies.
• Prior experience in handing auditors or having audit experience is preferred.
• Prior experience in Real Estate industry is a plus.
• Experience with SAP accounting system.
• Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team.
• Willingness to learn in a fast pace working environment.
• Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.