What We Can Offer
2. In-charge of following up and support dealer to implement marketing activities with effectiveness, consisted of making policy, guideline, materials, implementation, report, analysis & evaluation for improvement.
3. Study & prepare action-plan of event/ activation being in line with schedule of Product-planning and Sales-planning to promote sales activities.
4. Coordinate as “one-team” with the Marketing sections and other Departments to take care customers (online & offline programs) through Dealers collaboration.
- Work experience required: being worked in automotive industry marketing to be preferred;
- Knowledge: English good of communication & report/ Understandable car-users’ demand & taste;
- Skills required: MS office/ Photoshop, design skills is the advantage