What We Can Offer
• Serve as the anchor of the team and practice technical leadership; helping guide the team in choosing the right technology, solving technical problems, and resolving any technical conflicts within the team
• Serve as an expert on multiple business domain and a distinguished advocate of multiple technology stacks and shares that knowledge across organizations
• Ensure operational readiness of the services and meet the availability and performance SLA commitments to our users.
• Gather requirement, build delivery plan, execute the implementation toward expectation.
• Lead and participate in knowledge sharing and contribute to the overall growth of the collective knowledge of the product Technical community.
• Strong at programming and algorithmic skills. Proficiency in a major programming language. e.g Java, Go and demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages
• Experience and knowledge in developing REST and Grpc APIs including tooling for documentation (swagger, REST-docs, openapi spec), versioning, service discovery/registration, tracing, testing and management; experience using and implementing API gateways a plus
• Experience in backend development design and implementation; database (relational, NoSQL, caching), messaging and big data development, implementation and optimization
• BS, MS in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
• English level: Good