Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the incumbent is responsible for increasing the company’s revenues by achieving sales objectives within the assigned territory and/or account.
- Execute selling activities in relation to specific RBIS (Retail Brands & Information Solutions) Master Customer programs within a geographic territory.
- Execute selling activities for the entire IBMS product portfolio towards assigned major customer accounts (factories, vendors, agents).
- Communicate market intelligence and competitor movements to the Company.
- Identify and generate sales prospects and be accountable for developing relationships with these prospects.
- Complete customer call reports, account plans and sales reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
- Work as a team to identify issues, propose solutions and take part in projects to contribute to operation and sales efficiency.
- Build and maintain relationships with target factories, vendors, agents and buying offices of Master Customers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Strong sense of Commercial/ Negotiation skills and mindset of Business development
- At least 4 - 5 years business development / sales experience for Senior Executive level
- Prefer experience in B2B sales/ apparel / footwear manufacturing, merchandising and trim accessory supply.
- Fluent in English or Bilingual (English & Chinese)
- Computer literate; Excel strong proficiency
- Good interpersonal skills, responsive and highly self motivated .
- Customer oriented, hard worker, trustworthy.
- Product knowledge, market intelligence, sales skills, management and leadership competencies.