What We Can Offer
a- Hands on responsibility for the full cycle Accounts Payable process in HCM in accordance with company rule and local law and regulation in accounting and tax.
b- To be compliance with VAT law in preparing and reconciliation VAT input for declaration of monthly VAT report
2- Detail of Job Assignment:
- Check & book daily operation expenses & account payable (AP)
- Review and verify payment instruction and invoices, debit note, contract and requests in order to ensure the accurate with contractual term and accuracy of evidence and calculation.
- Interacting with management and outside suppliers to resolve any AP issues in a timely manner.
* Monitor and control AP for monthly/ quarterly/ yearly closing
- Monitor and control AP aging and unpaid balances in timely manner.
- Allocate JS Cost
- Calculate and book FCWT payment & declaration
- Record accrued expense - Updating, booking and monitor fixed asset and Non-fixed asset in accordance with Administration Department registration. - Proceeding the monthly depreciation and post into financial statement properly and timely.
- Monitor AP Aging and AP Balance Confirmation with vendor.
* Supporting other Accounting matters
- Code Registration: Vendor Code, Employee code, OAS PI/Accounting Approver
- Concur expense report processing for analysis and management
- Support Business Department with regard to AP accounting matters.
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Treasury & Accounting dept.
* Filling accounting document
- SAP & VAS accounting document, transfer slip
- Code Registration Request Form
- FCWT Tax Declaration
- FA Report
- Balance Confirmation for AP
- Others relevant documents (Appendix R2, …).
University graduate, majoring in Accounting.
2. Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel...).
- Experience in SAP / ERP Account function is an advantage.
- Proficient in both Vietnamese & English communication skills
- At least 03 years of working experience in Accounting Department with good accounting background.
- Working experience in auditing company is an advantage
- Female, aging up to 36 (born in 1985 or afterwards).
- Employment start: Early June 2021