Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds working relations with airlines, trucking companies, railroads, shippers, FTZ Operators and freight forwarders engaged in international trade in an effort to expand or create new business at Vietnam SuperPort air cargo.
- Targets and secures new air cargo users of Vietnam SuperPort.
- Responsible and accountable for profit and loss, budget preparation and cost monitoring of the air cargo division.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with local Civil Aviation Department and various applicable regulatory bodies to enhance the overall interests of the Company.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of annual air cargo development goals and objectives.
- Performs marketing research and business analysis as necessary.
- Prepares status reports and other documentation as appropriate.
- Maintains membership in professional and/or industry related associations both locally and nationally.
- Adheres to and upholds all authority work rules, policies, and procedures adopted by the Authority.
- Conform to the required safety and security standards achieving all company, local, international aviation, authority and legal requirements.
- Conduct regular reviews of commercial and operational work processes to continuously drive efficiency improvement to benefit customers and the Company.
- Maintain oversight of OACT manpower requirements to increase productivity and service provision where possible.
- Build a strong and motivated team, ensuring the right organisational structure and the right people are in place to foster positive team spirit and facilitate teamwork.
- Conduct regular meetings with service providers to review service performance and deficiencies and come up with remedial measures to drive for improvement in a timely and effective manner
- Maintain an overview of adherence to handling processes and procedures and ensure that measureable improvements are made both in processes and adherence.
- Performs other assignments and duties as directed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Thorough knowledge of air cargo, freight forwarding, and logistics industries required.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and software, including all components of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills to persuade and build consensus among stakeholders
- Self-motivated, driven, resourceful, a good team player and able to multi-task
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills to develop and execute transformation programmes
- Competitive salary.
- 100% salary in probation time
- Social, medical and unemployment insurance
- Healthcare & Accident Insurance
- Full 12 leave days
- Opportunity to work in an fast-growing, open, dynamic and creative working environment