Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. To prepare/review market list for Bistro Kitchen & Catering with the support from cooks of those areas and seek for approval according to the timeline.
3. To control food cost and be responsible for monthly stock-take.
4. To follow financial procedures and submit reports for Bistro and catering kitchens if requested.
5. To collaborate with Restaurant supervisor to maintain smooth daily operation of Bistro restaurant and to deliver good food and good service to customer
6. To develop event menu, recipes and lead Kitchen staff in conducting food service for events, workshops if any.
7. In the area of catering service to Singapore International School, to develop and revise term menus and submit for agreement 3 weeks before the last school day of the current term.
8. To be responsible for keeping track of kitchen assets, tools, utensils; reporting for disposal and proposing new purchases if required.
9. To supervise Kitchen staff's performance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Cookery certificate
- At least 5 years experiences working
- Able to communicate in English