Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Operating expense
• Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
• Working tools and fixed assets
• Provision expense: loan loss, price devaluation, and others provision
• Intra-branch income/expense
• Profit allocation
Tax accounting, declaration and consulting
• Value-Added Tax
• Corporate Income Tax
• Withholding Tax
• VAT invoice issued by IVB
• Transfer dividend to foreign & local capital contributors
Financial & Statistical reports to outside parties: include but not be limited to
• The statistical reporting system required State Bank of Vietnam.
• Financial statements in accordance with VAS and IFRS
• Periodic reports & ad-hoc reports required by SBV and other government bodies such as National Financial Supervision Commission, Deposit Insurance of Vietnam, and General Statistics Office of Vietnam
• Public disclosure of audited financial statements
Other duties: include but not be limited to
• Reconcile and manage Nostro accounts opened at the State Bank of Vietnam and other credit institutions
• Propose external auditors, auditing fee for competent authority’s approval on yearly basis, and coordinate with the selected external auditor to implement the audit agreement
• Prepare and cooperate with other IVB units to prepare periodic reports or ad-hoc reports required by Capital contributors, Board Members, Board of Controller, Board of Executives
• Prepare & provide documents at SBV & Tax authorities’ requests.
• Manage staff members: Assign KPIs to staff members, Follow up & appraise the KPI fulfillment of staff members; Train & enhance operation skills for staff members for efficient operations of the whole department.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience: At least 02 year experience in management position of Internal accounting, Financial statement preparation, and Tax accounting is required.
• ACCA or CPA member is preferable.
• Good skills at: problem solving, decision making, communication; presentation & negotiation
• English: Good at writing & reading skill is required and fluent speaking skill is preferable.