Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Manage Division operations with aims to approval objectives met with IVB strategy in each period
1. Planning / Budgeting:
- Planning / Budgeting
- Develop and implement policies/ program/ products to drive business
- Manage and monitor action plans of Department in each period
2. Manage and operate overall activities of Department as assignment:
- Provides analysis and reporting of liquidity risk and interest rate risk to TID Director, BOE, ALCO ., providing a clear explanation of key drivers for changes in risk profile to meet internal and external regulatory guidance
- Set up policies related to Asset and Liabilities Management
- Set up models/ policies, regulations, procedures and relevant guides of ALM
- Liquidity risk management: set up standard rules for liquidity management as well as plan for liquidity reserve. Supervise liquidity management and overall market liquidity
- Interest risk management: setting up standard and strategy of interest rate risk management, analyze sensitivity of interest rate for quantifying the effect on NII, NIM
- FTP management : setting up, supervise and periodically check & update FTP policy, follow and control FTPs policy’s effect on business activities, use FTP as a tool for manage portfolio’s structure in order to gain bank strategic targets
- Play role as ALCO secretary
+ Make reports for ALCO Committee.
+ Execute all Admin functions and management such as arrange meetings, archive documents, circulate reports & meeting minutes, and follow up the executing of ALCO committee’s decisions.
+ Analyze customer behavior toward to Assets and Liabilities.
+ Set up insurance strategy for liquidity risks and interest rate risks of IVB
+ Define schedule and gaps of interest rate changes of all banking products.
+ Solve any issues related to ALM right after receiving alert from RMD.
- Update, guide and supervise the implementation and answer inquiries of IVB Units
- Comply with laws and IVB regulations; adhere to code of ethics in banking
- Complete other related duties as assigned by Division Director/ Deputy Director/ BOEs
4. Staff management:
- Allocate KPIs for all staff of Department
- Monitor and supervise tasks performance in comparison with budget and targets. Assess the staff’s performance periodically
- Lead, make job assignment and propose manpower allocation matched with employees’ competencies and job requirements in manner of effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop and implement training and coaching plans to all employees of Division in purpose of improving knowledge, skills and abilities
- Archive and manage internal information and documents in accordance with IVB regulations
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Division Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Male/ Female with Bachelor degree and above in Banking, Finance, Economics or other equivalent majors
- Advance knowledge in banking, financing, banking credit, treasury and investment, ALM, Treasury products, liquidity management, risk management, planning, analyzing, modeling
Experience: at least of 05 year-experiences in Banking investment, Treasury, ALM or other relevant fields with minimum of 02 year-experiences in level management position
- English: TOEIC 700 above or equivalent
- System and procedures management skills
- Pro-Management, business strategy development and business planning skills
- Negotiation skills
- Performance evaluation and training skills
Candidate’s profile includes:
1. Cover letter in English stated position applied for
2. Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form). Please click on the following link for getting the form:
3. Copy of Bachelor/Master degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates.
Interested candidates, please send your CVs to:
Ms. Do Thi Thanh Hang
Deputy Head - Human Resources Management Department
Indovina Bank Ltd., Head Office
97A Nguyen Van Troi, Ward 12, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC