Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
* Place of Work: No A1-9, 8A Slot, Le Hong Phong Street, Dong Khe Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City
Manage and drive business department to meet the key business performance metrics allocated by Business Management Division & Report directly to Branch Managers.
1. Sales operation:
- Drive business development and manage the overall activities of Business Department with aims to meet the KPIs;
- Regularly monitor business plan and assigned targets at branch;
- Execute sale and customer relationship in assigned portfolio: to instruct, manage, assign, guide assigned staff in sale operation, customer relationship, and marketing new customers and exploit existing customers;
- Develop the relationship with potential customers/ partners and community;
- Analyze market/customer’s need, maximize sales opportunity, actively promote and motivate employee to cross-sale products & services;
- Manage portfolio, evaluate and monitor business performance of assigned customers, etc… in order to increase income under KPIs;
- Credit appraisal: supervise, guide, support staff in customer appraisal & scoring, collateral evaluation …
- Manage and handle loan: check, supervise staff to supervise and urge the debt payment at maturity date, check and monitor customer before, during and after credit granting…
2. Employee management and training:
- Monitor, manage the overall operations, assign business target and evaluate employees.
- Train & coach employees to improve skills and capacity as Branch manager’s assignments.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Male/ Female with bachelor’s degree from university with major in banking, finance, business administration or equivalent.
- Good knowledge on banking products and services.
- Knowledge on macro-economy, banking-finance, SBV regulations and laws relating to banking operation.
- Skills of advanced credit analysis and appraisal in corporate and retail banking.
- Skills of leadership and management, problem solving and decision making, business management, personnel management.
- Good at communication, negotiation, analysis and sales skills
- English: Fluency with TOEIC 700 upwards or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 05 years working experiences in banking-finance and 03 years in management level.
* Candidate’s profile includes:
1. Cover letter in English stated position applied for
2. Candidate’s information with attached photo (as per the Bank’s form). Please click on the following link for getting the form: https://www.indovinabank.com.vn/sites/default/files/0%20MARKETING_p1/HR/ttuv_en.doc
3. Copy of bachelor’s degree; transcript of academic record, certificates of foreign language; Computer certificate; Other short-term certificates.