Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Identify the present and future needs of the Field Sales Unit to achieve the Business Unit’s Business Plan.
● Ensure agreed change projects and programs are supported and provide Field Sales Unit resources as appropriate
● Consolidate and further develop the Field Sales channels, by implementing the appropriate channel mix through a balance of customer needs and cost of sales
● Lead a team of both direct and indirect reports that is focused on developing and maintaining a business capable of achieving operational, financial, and service expectations.
● Accountable for communication, interviewing and hiring, training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, leveraging team and individual strengths, managing performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and solving problems to ensure high performance results
● Responsible for coordination, evaluation, and continuous improvement of the department/team, high performance team approach and creating a positive climate where people want to do their best.
● Mentor and develop direct staff, including providing consistent, actionable feedback.
● Agree sales targets/objectives that are measurable and achievable annually/monthly
● Own and drive sales performance, revenue generation, profitability and other related sales levers including channel strategy.
● Work alongside the regional business in the areas of strategy, sales operations and financial goals of the department.
● Agree the customer support strategies relevant to the Field Sales with Customer Experience as part of the customer team around the Field Sales customers
● Align with Customer Experience the strategy to improve retention and development efforts
● Ensure improved sales force effectiveness and efficiency in all Field Sales channels
● Compliance to the Ninja Regional Sales Process guidelines
Key Performance Indicators
● Financial Targets including Revenue, Profitability
● Sales Targets including FTB, FTS, Pipeline velocity, Sales funnel management, ASP
● Related metrics of CS & Operation to ensure customer promise and satisfaction is delivered.
● Support commercial areas as and when required alongside the business to ensure overall project success and acceptance of the stakeholders.
● Detect potential dysfunctions and/or entries deficits in our business solutions systems, react to any rising information related to process gaps
● Assist in development of relevant materials such as presentations, reports and related analysis as an when required by the business.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● 5 - 10 years of experience in Sales and /or operations, preferably in the logistics industry preferably express logistics. A progressive and proven track record of success.
● Prior experience in building and leading a sales team.
● Experience of logistics operations is a plus point.
● Excellent verbal and communication skills. Able to produce and deliver quality presentations on a regular basis to key stakeholders
● Thrives in a fast-paced environment
● Resourceful and adaptable in an ambiguous and new space
Education / Qualifications
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
● Good at English