What We Can Offer
• Own Full Responsibility of BBTI (Buy-Back & Trade-in) business performance and be a liaison and primary point of contact for collaborating with cross-functional departments to manage all aspects of BBTI programs including business & strategic planning and execution, promotional campaigns, content strategies and development.
• Lead and Corporate with related parties for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales E2E process, as well as ensure proper operation management
• Ensure that communication, training, and coaching provided to partner's retail sales staff on the technical aspects of CA products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets
• Develop and coach team to enhance team’s skill and capability
• Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
• Passionate and result driven.
• Excellent communication in both spoken and writing English is a must.
• Notable subject matter expertise and credibility with stakeholders in the provider sector as it pertains to business issues, market trends, etc.
• Must have strong leadership skills and the ability to hire, train, and motivate team members.