Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- To conduct (periodical, theme and ad hoc) audits and risk management to find mistake(s)/ fraud/ corruption/ potential risk as well as providing solution(s) for prevention.
• Develop an annual risk-based audit plan;
• Execute annual audit plan, from planning, testing, reporting and follow –up remediation actions with respective stakeholders;
• Monitor all departments/ business units;
• Identify, investigate mistake/ fraud/ corruption; provide remediation actions to improve internal control system as well as propose disciplinary actions (if any);
• Consult all departments/ business units on operating procedures and how to solve the problem if required;
• Implement actions to support the achievement of department objectives;
- To manage and develop human resources.
- To ensure that company businesses comply with Laws, Regulations and Policies as well as provide guidance for departments/ business units on matters relating to compliance.
- To preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course by monitoring and reporting results of the compliance/ ethics efforts of the company, and providing guidance for departments on matters relating to compliance.
- To implement all necessary actions to ensure achievement of company objectives of an effective compliance program.
• To maintain compliance manual and procedures with key Policies and understanding of regulations to provide consultancy and guidance
• To update compliance materials and provide COC/ ethic training
• To propose and/or trace implementation disciplinary action(s)
• To ensure that procedures, systems are up-to-date and effective by setting, reviewing, updating, developing, proposing new compilation as well as amendment or cancelation of SOPs.
• To ensure that the compliance risks are identified and well handled
- To manage and develop human resource.
- On behalf of CEO/Heads of dept. to handle the disputes with external individual(s) and organization(s)
- To represent to handle complaints, litigation and deal with the hearing or inspection of government agency (if any)
- To cooperate with relevant departments/ business unit to handle media crises
- To establish and maintain the relationships with government agencies which concern company's businesses.
• Cooperate with External Legal Service;
• Ensure compliance with the laws
• Draft and review contracts, Memo of Understanding, other written agreements signed between the Company and partners in order to protect the rights and interest of the Company;
• Dispute resolution at the Court according to the civil procedure
• Precaution of legal risks
• Ensure the implementation of the license
• Ensure the Company’s right towards the press and other agencies;
- To manage and develop human resources
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have at least 8 years experience in the same roles
- Ability to facilitate meetings including preparation of agendas, presentations, meeting minutes, action items, and other meeting documentation
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to explain contract terms to both legal and non-legal individuals
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate in English, verbally and in writing. Skills will be used to produce quality reports and thorough instructions and directions.